This bracelet is a treasure trove of amber, jet and honey-colored glass for your arm!
- alternating small glass pieces—four Swarovski smoky topaz crystals and two French jet glass cabochons found wrapped in a 1912 newspaper from Paris
- larger glass at the ends—two new Czech jet glass buttons hand-pressed in antique molds and painted with gold luster
- second and third larger buttons from the toggle—antique brass and glass buttons circa 1880-1918 chosen just for you from our collection
- fourth from the toggle—new pressed Czech glass black and gold opal cabochon
- length 7 inches, extending to 7 3/4 inches