The vintage blue goldstone glass that forms the center of this necklace is a testament to the mid-century Czechoslovakian glass-makers’ prowess.
- 20 mm blue and goldstone press-molded glass cabochon, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia.
- antique brass button, chosen from our vast collection just for your necklace, circa 1880-1900.
- four vintage, hand-pressed blue glass beads.
- one round and two vertical brass stampings, made today in the USA in antique dies.
- 17 inches long, extending to 21 inches.