We’ve nestled a very fine Limoges enamel button of a Renaissance woman in profile in the center of a beautiful, carved ocean pearl button. The smaller brass button above is set into a tiny, carved pearl and cut steel buckle.
- Limoges style Renaissance portrait button, circa 1880, surrounded by cut steel
- Large, carved ocean pearl button, circa 1880-90
- Tiny carved ocean pearl buckle riveted with two pieces of cut steel, circa 1880-90
- Tiny cut steel button, circa 1900
- Hand-wrapped chains of pyrite and peach stone
- Necklace length from 34 inches to 17 inches, with sliding clasp