Soft shades of sage green rendered velvet and glass offer a lovely foil for the handprinted roses of a French enamel. From the lobster claw:
- Antique perfume button with a tan velvet in a trefoil pattern, ca 1880-90.
- Lovely small French champleve’ enamel button with hand-painted roses, ca 1880-90
- Vintage rectangular green glass button, ca 1930.
- Diamond-shaped mother of pearl with cut steel, ca 1900.
- Antique perfume button with woven green fabric, ca 1880-90.
- Vintage ivory glass cameo button made in 1950s West Germany.
- Midcentury vintage iridescent green glass oval.
- Tiny brass and white glass waistcoat button, ca 1860 (hanging from chain).
- Seven brass stampings made today in the USA from antique dies.
- Bracelet is adjustable from 6 3/4 inches to 8 1/4 inches.