What a delicious combination of button colors: chocolate velvet perfume buttons and robin’s egg blue enamel and glass! From the lobster claw:
- Tiny antique French champleve enamel button with handpainted roses, ca 1880-90.
- Brass and brown velvet perfume button, ca 1880-90.
- Lovely French champleve enamel button with handprinted rose, ca 1880-90.
- Delicately painted porcelain button with roses and blue accents, ca 1900.
- Vintage midcentury Czech goldstone blue glass.
- Brass and brown velvet floral perfume button, ca 1880-90.
- Tiny vintage enamel bird on mother of pearl, both midcentury.
- Tiny brass and white glass waistcoat button, ca 1860 (hanging from chain).
- Seven brass stampings made today in the USA from antique dies.
- Bracelet is adjustable from 6 3/4 inches to 8 1/4 inches.