We love mother-of-pearl buttons, and so were smitten when we discovered a cache of these vintage mother-of-pearl jewelry cabochons on our last warehouse hunting trip!
- mid-century mother-of-pearl 25 x 18 mm oval with illustration of one yellow rose.
- one antique brass button, chosen just for your necklace from our vast collection. Circa 1880-1900.
- two tiny mother-of-pearl buttons hand-dyed by us.
- Victorian-style brass stampings, made today in the USA in antique dies.
- 18 inch length, extending to 22 inches.