This sumptuous collection of rose-tinted antique buttons features two red velvet perfume buttons! From the lobster claw:
- Antique brass filigree button with crystal center, ca 1900
- Antique floral perfume button with red velvet, ca 1880-90.
- Vintage pearl with brass bird, ca 1950.
- Porcelain stud with hand-painted roses, ca 1910.
- Vintage carved oval mother-of-pearl button, ca 1920.
- Antique brass and red velvet perfume button, ca 1880-90.
- Pink tinted Victorian white metal button, ca 1880-90.
- Brass and glass cane waistcoat button, ca 1860 (hanging from chain).
- Seven brass stampings made today in the USA from antique dies.
- Bracelet is adjustable from 6 3/4 inches to 8 1/4 inches.