It was instant love when we found these mid-century peacock-printed mirrored ovals on our hunting and gathering trip this winter!
- vintage mid-century 25 x 18 mm oval mirror with illustration of peacocks.
- one antique brass button, chosen just for your necklace from our vast collection. Circa 1880-1900.
- two tiny mother-of-pearl buttons hand-dyed by us in (what else?), ‘peacock blue’.
- Victorian-style brass stampings, made today in the USA in antique dies.
- 18 inch length, extending to 22 inches.