Modern (floral glass button), vintage (fire opal cabochon), and antique (brass button) are linked together in this lovely, statement making bracelelt.
- one antique metal button made between the years 1880-1918. Because our buttons are antique originals, the one in your necklace will vary slightly from the one shown here.
- round fire opal lampworked glass cabochon, hand-pressed in midcentury Czechoslovakia.
- Floral glass button, hand-pressed today in antique molds in the Czech Republic, using a centuries-old process
- vintage-style brass stamping, made today in the USA in antique dies.
- brass-plated pewter castings made in the USA.
- 7 to 7 3/4 adjustable length.