Gaelic sounds so lovely to our ears, especially when voiced by James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser in our favorite series Outlander. Hearing him pronounce the name of this bracelet, Mo Ghraidh, which means ‘my love’ would definately make us swoon.
As this piece is a limited edition, you’ll receive the exact buttons you see in the image (while they last).
In this piece, left to right:
- Tiny antique white metal and celluloid thistle button, circa 1890, at end of chain
- Vintage Italian enamel button, circa 1950
- Vintage brass dragonfly on antique brass button
- Antique brass button of 18th century French soldier, circa 1880-90
- Vintage enameled silver thistle button, circa 1920
- Antique brass and steel thistle button, circa 1880-90
- Antique brass button in unusual shape
- Hand Painted porcelain button, circa 1900
- Seven ornate brass stampings, made in the USA in vintage dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 6 3/4” to 7 3/4”