Mo Crihd means “my heart” in Gaelic. We chose this name because we imagine the man in copper is staring longingly at a woman in jet glass just as Jamie and Claire might have done on our favorite series, Outlander. When we discovered these beauties, on one of our recent button hunts, they reminded us of Jamie and Claire’s enduring love.
The two tiny, mid-nineteenth century thistle buttons complete the motif by celebrating the Scottish national flower.
As this piece is a limited edition, you’ll receive the exact buttons you see in the image (while they last).
In this piece:
- Two tiny brass thistle antique buttons from the 1860
- Antique brass and copper button with a man’s profile circa 1870
- Antique brass button with an image of a castle by a river circa 1880
- Jet glass and brass waistcoat button with a woman’s profile circa 1860
- Hematite glass bead chain
- Length is 16” with 4” extender