Fans of the Outlander series will recognize Leannan (Gaelic for sweetheart) as a common term of endearment Jamie uses with Claire. If you imagine the woman profiled in the lavender velvet perfume button is Claire, you’ll see why we chose this name.
Our long-time customers will recognize this bracelet and necklace combination from our past collections as its versatility made it a customer favorite. It’s composed of a 7 ½ inch charm bracelet which can be combined with an 8 1/2 inch extender chain to create a 16 inch necklace.
Familiarity aside, the fetching combination of Scottish thistle buttons, real amethyst beads, and freshwater pearls make this piece a one-of-a-kind heirloom you’ll pass down through generations in your family.
As this piece is a limited edition, you’ll receive the exact buttons you see in the image (while they last).
In this piece:
- Small antique brass thistle button, circa 1880-1900
- Small Victorian button in green glass with gold luster, circa 1900
- Medium antique ocean pearl button set with a tiny champleve’ enamel thistle button
- Antique perfume button with lady’s profile and purple velvet, circa 1880-90
- Antique pewter and silvered-brass thistle button, circa 1890
- Genuine amethyst beads with brass filigree bead caps
- Freshwater pearls dyed green
- Antiqued brass chains
- Bracelet length 7 1/2”, becomes a 16” necklace when worn with 8 1/2” extender