The lacey pattern of this new glass button immediately spoke to us when we visited the Czech Republic last year—the hardest part was choosing which shade of glass complemented it the most!
- large glass button hand-pressed in an antique mold, with bronze luster coating
- small, antique brass button circa 1880-1918 (right side)
- small brass filigree stamping made in USA in vintage dies (left side)
- gold lampwork beads made in India
- light amber table cut glass beads made in the Czech Republic
- length 18 inches, adjustable to 22 inches