It was love at first sight when Susan spied a full box of these midcentury jet and jade opal glass cabochons while teetering atop a 10 foot step ladder in a New England warehouse! They are among the most beautiful examples of the midcentury Czechoslovakian glassworkers’ art that we have ever seen!
- jet and jade opal lampworked and pressed glass cabochon from midcentury Czechoslovakia.
- one antique metal button, circa 1880-1918, chosen from our vast collection just for your necklace.
- stamped brass floral beadcap, made today in the USA with antique dies.
- jade green lampworked Czech glass bead.
- can be worn up to 32 inches long with sliding clasp.