It was love at first sight when Susan spied a full box of these midcentury jet and jade opal glass cabochons while teetering atop a 10 foot step ladder in a New England warehouse! They are among the most beautiful examples of the midcentury Czechoslovakian glassworkers’ art that we have ever seen!
- two jet and jade opal lampworked and pressed glass cabochons from midcentury Czechoslovakia.
- two small Cherry Brand jet and goldstone glass cabochons, made in Occupied Japan.
- antique brass button, circa 1880-1910, chosen from our vast collection just for your bracelet.
- two jade green lampworked Czech beads.
- five US made brass-plated pewter castings.
- 7 to 7 3/4 inch length.