A Scottish Highlander in full dress is dazzling. Jamie’s wedding attire in our favorite series, Outlander, made us weak in the knees. In this piece we feature a traditional silver thistle button, that was commonly worn on Highlanders’ dress jackets, which in the twentieth century came to be referred to as a “Prince Charlie jacket.“
In this design each brass uniform button is joined by a lovely antique ocean pearl button set with cut steel.
We were able to buy a small set of these rare uniform buttons, which enabled us to make just six of these gorgeous necklaces. As this piece is a limited edition, you’ll receive the exact buttons you see in the image (while they last).
In this piece:
- Vintage brass Scottish thistle uniform button
- Small antique grey pearl button set with cut steel, circa 1880-90
- Four pieces of vintage brass wire filigree connectors
- Czech black diamond glass rondelle beads
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 28” with a 4” extender