This necklace is a perfect marriage Art Deco elements: three vintage blue chalcedony glass pieces on silver-plated stampings, the dies for which were originally carved in the 1930’s.
- three blue chalcedony Art Deco pressed glass pieces, made in Czechoslovakia in the 1930’s.
- vintage blue givre’ glass chatons, made in midcentury Western Germany.
- three silver-plated brass stampings, made today in the USA in original 1930’s Art Deco dies.
- Presciosa rhinestone banding made in the Czech Republic.
- length 15 inches to 19 inches.