It was love at first sight when Susan spied a full box of these midcentury cloud opal glass cabochons while teetering atop a 10 foot step ladder in a New England warehouse! They are among the most beautiful examples of the midcentury Czechoslovakian glassworkers’ art that we have ever seen!
- oval cloud opal lampworked and pressed glass cabochon from Czechoslovakia.
- small Cherry Brand jet and goldstone glass cabochon, made in Occupied Japan.
- one antique metal button, circa 1880-1918, chosen from our vast collection just for your necklace.
- delicate French jet glass hoop, found wrapped in a Paris newspaper from 1912 (will vary slightly in shape and length).
- can be worn up to 32 inches long with sliding clasp.