Every time we go out searching for old glass, we find many, many dusty bags of hand-pressed or lampworked glass cabochons. We can’t resist buying these luscious little gems, but don’t always have a use for them! This triple setting has come to the rescue—we’ve used it to create five new earrings, all set with glass hand-made between 1920-1960!
- 7 mm vintage jet crystals.
- 9 mm matte grey glass doublet, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia.
- 11 mm vintage carnelian cabochon.
- brass stamping made today in the USA in vintage dies.
- nickel-free brass eurowires.
- 2 inch length.