Every time we go out searching for old glass, we find many, many dusty bags of small hand-pressed or lampworked glass cabochons. We can’t resist buying these luscious little gems, but don’t always have a use for them! This triple setting has come to the rescue—we’ve used it to create five new earrings, all set with glass hand-made between 1920-1960!
- 7 mm cherry red glass, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia.
- 9 mm hand-pressed red glass flower, made in mid-century West Germany.
- 11 mm vintage lampworked glass in honeyed amber.
- brass stamping made today in the USA in vintage dies.
- nickel-free brass eurowires.
- 2 inch length.