Every time we go out searching for old glass, we find many, many dusty bags of small hand-pressed or lampworked glass cabochons. We can’t resist buying these luscious little gems, but don’t always have a use for them! This triple setting has come to the rescue—we’ve used it to create five new earrings, all using glass hand-made between 1920-1960!
- 7 mm vintage bronze glass “nailheads,” made in midcentury Czechoslovakia.
- 9 mm rare, hand-molded French jet glass, found wrapped in a Paris newspaper from 1912.
- 11 mm jet and goldstone Cherry Brand glass, made in Occupied Japan.
- brass stamping made today in the USA in vintage dies.
- nickel-free brass eurowires.
- 2 inch length.