Every time we go out searching for old glass, we find many, many dusty bags of small hand-pressed or lampworked glass cabochons. We can’t resist buying these luscious little gems, but don’t always have a use for them! This triple setting has come to the rescue—we’ve used it to create five new earrings, all using glass hand-made between 1920-1960!
- 7 mm blue opal Swarovski crystals.
- 9 mm vintage blue givre’ glass, made in midcentury Western Germany.
- 11 mm sapphire and goldstone Cherry Brand glass, made in Occupied Japan.
- silver-plated stamping made today in the USA in vintage dies.
- silver-plated brass eurowires.
- 2 inch length.