Sometimes, when the vintage stars align, we discover buttons and cabochons in far apart places that complement one another to perfection! That’s what happened with the Claudia bracelet: we uncovered the center aurora frosted glass oval in the warehouse of a company that has imported glass from Europe since 1899, and found a cache of the adjacent vintage hobnail glass button with one of our dearest button collector friends! Their pale, iridescent shades of pink are so beautiful together! Here are all of the bracelet elements, from the toggle end:
- one antique metal button, circa 1880-1920, chosen just for your from our enormous collection
- Swarovski rivoli crystal in Vintage Rose
- rare midcentury vintage German frosted and pierced glass stone in an iridescent aurora finish
- vintage Schwanda Company hobnail glass button, made in mid-century Western Germany
- vintage fire opal glass doublet, made in Czechoslovakia
- multiple brass stampings, made today in the USA in antique dies
- length is 7 ½ inches, extending to 8 ¼ inches.