We chose three of the most unique perfume button shapes for this bracelet: a brown velvet shell, brass cameo, and brown velvet bellflower. From the lobster claw:
- Simple brass perfume button with brown velvet circle, ca 1880-90.
- First of three vintage mother-of-pearl square buttons (ca 1950) set with tiny gilded brass cut steel buttons (ca 1880-90).
- Brass perfume button with brown velvet and cutout of a bellflower, ca 1880-90.
- Brass cameo head set in the tan velvet of a perfume button, ca 1880-90.
- Especially lovely perfume button with a delicate cutout of a shell, backed with brown velvet, ca 1880-90.
- Tiny brass and celluloid button, ca 1880-90 (at end of chain).
- Seven scalloped brass stampings made today in the USA from vintage dies.
- Bracelet is adjustable from 6 3/4 inches to 8 1/4 inches.