With a castle, a thistle, and a lovely lass, this necklace encapsulates the magical world portrayed in our favorite series, Outlander, in three antique buttons.
We paired the buttons in this piece with vintage glass pearls because they remind us of the treasured string of baroque pearls given to James Fraser by his mother Ellen. Jamie’s pearls time traveled to his twentieth century American daughter, just as yours will when you pass them down through the generations in your family.
As this piece is a limited edition, you’ll receive the exact buttons you see in the image (while they last).
In this piece:
- Two small antique brass buttons, circa 1880-1918 chosen from our collection
- One mid-century vintage amber-colored glass thistle button
- Three ornate brass swag stampings made in America in vintage dies, each set with a tiny marcasite
- Vintage glass baroque pearls
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 16” with 4” extender