Betony is a purple flower, who’s color resembles a thistle, and was said by Outlanders’s bewitching Geillis to turn toads into pigeons.
As this piece is a limited edition, you’ll receive the exact buttons you see in the image (while they last).
In this piece, left to right:
- Tiny Victorian button with original purple tint, circa 1880-90
- Vintage mid-century Czech green goldstone glass button
- Vintage iridescent green glass cabochon
- Antique hand-painted glass thistle button, circa 1900
- Centerpiece made with antique brass thistle and mother-of-pearl
- Tiny, gorgeous Art Nouveau champlève enamel button, circa 1890
- Diminutive antique thistle button, circa 1890
- Antique amethyst glass button
- Seven ornate brass stampings, made in the USA in vintage dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 6 3/4” to 7 3/4”