One of the loveliest Art Nouveau brass & cut steel buttons we have ever come across!
- Marvelous Art Nouveau brass button (1 5/8 inch diameter) with a glittering cut steel center, circa 1880-90.
- Small, round “steel cup” button set with stamped brass and cut steel center, circa 1880-90.
- Unusual small oval “steel cup” button set with cut steels, circa 1880-90.
- 32 inch chain of antiqued brass and hand-wrapped pyrite beads that can be worn at any length with sliding clasp.
- Two-button drop is 2 1/2 inches long.